So we're all guilty of wishing our lives away! Wishing that it was the weekend, wishing that our holiday would roll around quicker and so on and so on. I am especially guilty of this so sometimes it's nice just to stop thinking ahead and enjoy the simple things that have brought a smile to your face each day.
Here's my list for this week:
1. Taking Riley to the park on a Sunny afternoon.
2. My beautiful new pink dress that I bought off of Asos for a friends wedding in May (www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Texured-Bardot-Pencil-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3827813&cid=8799&Rf-200=9&Rf981=3679&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Pink).
3. A Saturday afternoon cocktail in Chester with friends.
5. Listening to the new Paloma Faith album religiously!
6. M&S Dark Chocolate Jaffa Cakes - Dare I say better than the 'real' Jaffa cakes but not so good for the diet.
7. Pretty new lace underwear from Ann Summers that I simply couldn't resist.
It's been a pretty good week all in all. What made you smile this week?