Sunday 30 March 2014

Things that have made me smile this week!

So we're all guilty of wishing our lives away! Wishing that it was the weekend, wishing that our holiday would roll around quicker and so on and so on. I am especially guilty of this so sometimes it's nice just to stop thinking ahead and enjoy the simple things that have brought a smile to your face each day.

Here's my list for this week:




1. Taking Riley to the park on a Sunny afternoon.



2. My beautiful new pink dress that I bought off of Asos for a friends wedding in May (www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Texured-Bardot-Pencil-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3827813&cid=8799&Rf-200=9&Rf981=3679&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Pink).




3. A Saturday afternoon cocktail in Chester with friends.




5. Listening to the new Paloma Faith album religiously!




6. M&S Dark Chocolate Jaffa Cakes - Dare I say better than the 'real' Jaffa cakes but not so good for the diet.




7. Pretty new lace underwear from Ann Summers that I simply couldn't resist.


 It's been a pretty good week all in all. What made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment