Monday 9 February 2015

Injecting a little Spring into your Wardrobe


Ok so we're very nearly out of the horrible dreary Winter months and into the a warmer, happier time  . . . . Spring. I absolutely love Spring and all the colourful new clothes that hit the rails in the run up to it.

I spent the weekend trying on new outfit combinations in preparation for pay day. Here's what I'm currently lusting after to cheer up my wardrobe:


1. This cute little clutch from River Island adds a quirky edge to any outfit. I need it in my life!


2. I tried this cute little sweater and amazing peach skirt on and will definitely be purchasing them come pay day. They epitomise the essence of Spring don't you think?

 
3. This printed crop top would look hot with a leather pencil skirt. I'm not so convinced about the leather look culottes.
 
4. I feel like this Passport cover will really make my trip to Borneo & Cambodia special - any excuse!
 
 
5. This classic Blue Dress would be perfect for a nice Spring Wedding.
 
6. I really need a new Jumpsuit and I think this beauty could be the one.
 
7. Misguided really are on form at the moment. I've been after a Tuxedo style dress forever and this one would be great for a night out.
 
 
8. And finally for any Harry Potter fans out there this T-Shirt is super cute and would go perfectly with jeans, a little skirt, shorts.
 
Hopefully this will give you some Spring Wardrobe inspiration. I for one will be hitting the shops shortly to freshen up my look though I'll leave the Culottes to someone else!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment